We collect the e-mail addresses of Users who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages users access or visit, and information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content and quality of the Service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for such other organization’s direct marketing purposes, except when we have your permission.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for the Service, we ask for personally identifiable information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Users who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card. Administrators may also provide personally identifiable information relating to Authorized Users. If you are an Administrator, you represent and warrant you have the consent of each Authorized User to provide their personally identifiable information to us.
- EPI uses personally identifiable information for the following general purposes: provision of products and services (including the Service), billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of the Service, but we do not rent, sell, or share personally identifiable information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Service.
- EPI may disclose personally identifiable information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
- EPI uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service. We may share your information with these vendors in order to provide you with the Service.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personally identifiable information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any personally identifiable information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and processing globally. By providing your information you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
EPI may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personally identifiable information by sending a notice to the primary email address associated with your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personally identifiable information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.