Join The LogCheck Team
We are looking for people who, like us, are excited to use technology to create something other than bigger and more entertaining wastes of time. People who want to apply their skills toward reducing actual waste, helping operations and maintenance staff improve the health, safety, and efficiency of their facilities.
Check Out Our Open Positions
Culture & Benefits
Part of our mission is to recognize the hard work of dedicated operations and maintenance professionals who keep our homes and places of work comfortable and safe. Likewise, we make a concerted effort to recognize the things our teammates do to keep our company running smoothly, whether they commute to our office in New York or work from their homes across the country.
Our office atmosphere is casual, yet productive, and we retain talented people by promoting a supportive and accommodating culture. Our impressive benefits include things like:
- company contribution to health and life insurance, with optional dental and vision
- paid time off and 11 company holidays a year
- flexibility in work hours when needed
- 401(k) with company matching
- stock options
- pre-tax commuter benefits
- team lunch every Thursday
- regular remote-friendly social gatherings.
- continued opportunities for professional skills development and trainings
- a fun and relaxed work environment with an extremely talented team
LogCheck is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.